Dental implants are an investment in your quality of life. From a single lost tooth to an entire set of missing teeth, they can help restore a more youthful appearance and increase your oral health, self-esteem, speech, and comfort when chewing food. As an alternative to other tooth replacement procedures, dental implants are just as effective and deliver higher-performing prosthetic solutions.
Determining the Cost of Dental Implants
When comparing a high quality of life to dental implant cost, it is essential to visualize the positive manner in which the procedure will affect your daily routine. Dental implants improve the quality of life by:
• Restoring chewing function. Dental implants can restore nearly all of your natural chewing ability so you can eat the foods you love again.
• Offering a permanent solution. Because dental implants are placed directly into your gum and allowed to fuse with your jawbone, they are a permanent, long-lasting part of your life.
• Enhancing good oral health. Dental implants help maintain jawbone structure and allow for effective hygiene. They provide support and integrity to neighboring teeth.
• Looking and feeling natural. We custom tailor all of our dental implants to look and feel as natural as possible in your mouth so they don’t stick out as artificial or fake.
• Boosting your self-confidence. Dental implants restore the self-esteem and self-confidence you’ve been missing. You will no longer have to be embarrassed about the way your smile looks.
Single tooth implants blend in with your natural smile, and full-arch restorations feel as natural as your real teeth. Dental implants will help you feel great about your smile again. When you’re confident about your smile, it shows.
Contact Us Today
If you are considering dental implants in Orlando, FL, trust Dr. Duffy and his team of experts. Contact us today at (407) 894-4921 to schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our professionals.