Immediate Fixed Dentures
Why Does All-on-4® Make Dentures Work Better?
- Convenience – All-on-4 dental implants require fewer office visits.
- Affordable – All-on-4 dental implants cost less than multiple implants.
- Permanent and dependable – There are no embarrassing noises or slips to worry about when eating and speaking.
- Fast recovery – Healing time is quicker compared to standard implants.
- Stop bone loss – Implant supported dentures strengthen and preserve bone.
- No bone grafting – All-on-4 dentures are engineered to work with the patient, in areas where some bone density still exists.
All-on-4 dental implants replace missing teeth better than traditional dentures! Call today to schedule your private consultation with Dr. Lawrence Duffy and Dr. Kyle Duffy.
All-on-4 is a technique that stabilizes dentures by taking just four dental implants and strategically placing them in areas of the mouth where the patient still has enough bone density to accommodate them.
When teeth are lost, bone loss follows because the roots of the teeth are no longer there to stimulate the jaw. Dentures can replace missing teeth but can actually lead to more bone loss because they work on the gum line. Dental implants function like real tooth roots inside the jaw bone by stimulating and keeping the bone strong, making All-on-4 dental implants in Orlando, FL a treatment that helps to prevent bone loss.
Step-by-step All-on-4 Dental Implants Procedure
Step 1 - Initial Mouth Scan
Step 2 - Local Anesthetic Application
A local anesthetic is applied to make the procedure comfortable for you (additional sedation is available if needed).
Step 3 - Dental Implants Placement
The dental implants are placed and over the next few months will start to fuse well into the jaw bone.
Step 4 - New, Customized All-on-4 Denture!
A temporary denture is fitted and worn until the implants are fully fused. After that, Dr. Lawrence Duffy and Dr. Kyle Duffy will give you a new, customized All-on-4 denture!